Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Content Discovery Tools - How to find great online content with less effort

Content Discovery Tools by Robin Good | ZEEF is a blog article listing tons of content discovery tools by focus.  I was pleased to see that several of the tools I use made it to the list.  Flipboard was the top one listed for News Discovery tools.  I love how Flipboard allows me to create my own online magazines and share them with others.  I am looking for a new RSS reader since Google Reader has gone away.  I have been trying to use Feedly and see that it also has the top spot on Robin's list of RSS readers.  I just have to get comfortable with it.  There are several other tools that I had not heard of and will have to check out. Which tools do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment