Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Surfing

It is summer. I am finishing up my June projects and look forward to being "off" of work for the next two months. But, do most teachers really take "off" the summer months? From the teachers I work with, I would definitely say "No".

I plan to work on finding progress monitoring tools and interventions for elementary math and reading over the summer months. I won't work on it every day, just rainy days or times when I want to work on it. I also plan to find many examples of how to use web 2.0 tools with elementary students. To me, that will be fun work. I don't really have time to do that during the school year, so summer is a great time to work on it.

What will you be doing over the summer months? I hope you all have some fun and relaxation as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment